Millions of returns are electronically filed by tax preparers for their clients each year. Why? Because EFILE is proven to save money and time. UFile PRO is a snap to set up for EFILE and it is simple to use.
EFILE is the name given by the CRA to the process of filing your clients' tax returns in electronic format over the Internet. For an overview of the CRA's EFILE service click here.
If you wish to file tax returns for others who live in the Province of Quebec, Revenu Quebec offers information on registering to be a NETFILE service provider.
The UFile PRO supports:
EFILE On-Line for transmission of one return at a time and instant acknowledgement and Quebec NetFile.
UFile PRO is the software used by the CRA's Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP). Complete instructions for setting up your UFile PRO program for EFILE is found here.
Thank you for choosing UFile PRO.
- Does not support Form T1273 -AgriStability / AgriInvest Programs
- No Pre-bankruptcy Returns
- Does not support (RC71) - Statement of Discounting Transaction
- Does not support the e-submission of the Form T1135 - Foreign Income Verification Statement, for taxation years prior to 2015
- Does not support the transmission of 2012 returns
- The electronic submission of Form T1013 - Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative
- Client Data Enquiry Services within Auto-fill my return